On this page
As a teacher, you have to be able to empathize with your students constantly. I believe I can do this very well and that this trait helps me to be a good user experience designer. After all, being a good user experience designer comes down to be able to empathize with your users.
From 2013 to 2019 I worked as an IT teacher at the high school Maaswaal College in Wijchen (The Netherlands). The students were between 14 and 18 years old.
I taught the following courses:
- Building a website with HTML5 & CSS3
- Databases management with SQL
- Basic programming with Java
- Human-computer interaction
- Operating systems & Linux
- Object-orientated programming with Java
- Creating a dynamic website with PHP
- Networking & the internet